View Single Post
HappyHearts 05:13 PM 10-20-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
do you allow for your parents to view previously recorded days if they ask?
I am worried that the parents will want to request this and there is non way I am going to sit and record this stuff for parents. I already wear to many hats, plus I would think that there would be some law against this since there would be other children present in the video???
I have never been asked by the parents to view any recordings. I think just having the cameras in place helps the parents feel at ease with me. However, if a situation occurred that was serious enough for a parent to want to view the tapes, I would only allow them to be viewed with a court order.

No cameras in the bathroom. The daycare room is the only room in my house used by the children, and the bathroom is right off the daycare room. I don't allow my bathroom door to be closed with the children in there, but where my bathroom is, in the corner of the room, no one can see the toileting area. My camera can see who enters and exits the bathroom though.

I don't take children in diapers, but when I did, my changing table was in the daycare room, next to the bathroom door, so that was viewable by the camera too.