View Single Post
nannyde 05:52 AM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
so are you saying children of the same age groups do not play together??? thats crazy! a 2 yr old does NOT need to be with a 12month old as you say. children NEED to be with the same ages. I would never leave my child in your care with your 'rules'. They are crazy!

rotating children? LOL thats funny!
I have a very large play area in my home. I have five times what the state requires for space per child. I have two master play room that are about 300 square feet each plus separate sleeping rooms. I have a full time staff assistant and a max of a one to four ratio.

YES I do not mix two twelve month olds in play. I rotate kids thru different areas of the play rooms and of course we go out. The twelve month olds eat together, sleep in the same room, and ride in the stroller together but they do not play in the same area of the playroom at the same time together.

I need this time to train them one by one and do so with the older more experienced kid.

If you could not understand this kind of system, value it, and be willing to PAY for it then I wouldn't bother to interview you. So you are right.. it wouldn't work out.