View Single Post
Chickenhauler 11:20 PM 07-30-2010
Originally Posted by QualiTcare:
some people have no backbone - if the grandparent is complaining about all these policies - it makes me think the parents are complaining about them to HER! how else would she even know?

they don't have the guts to say anything so grandma says it for them.

my boss where i work right now has a daughter who is pregnant. she was telling me that the midwife told her daughter to stop eating fast food so much and to exercise more, etc. my boss (the unborn baby's grandma) got the midwife's phone number so she could call and complain.

i asked - how old is your daughter?

her daughter is 27!!!

i didn't say a word cus i'm sure she wanted me to say how awful that was and how she should complain. i was really thinking, "why in the hell is a 27 year old woman having her mommy speak for her?"
Because they never grew up, that's why.

They never had their parents look them in the eye and say "You made your bed, now lie in it".

Along those lines, when I first got my drivers license, my father sat me down and told me "If you get arrested, hauled off to jail, thrown in the drunk tank, or for whatever reason are detained by the law, don't waste your one phone call dialing this number thinking I'm going to come bail your butt out, because I'll laugh, hang up on you, roll over and go back to sleep"