View Single Post
Jodik 05:33 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
- Mon, Jan 7, 2019 9:22 am - "Your ticket has been closed." - No further contact or explanation.

Mon, Nov 26, 2018 4:26 pm - "Were you able to confirm if any of the parents received the emails or not? If this has not been an issue in the past, it may have been a momentary glitch in the system. Please continue to monitor the next round of invoices and let us know if emails are still not being received. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Mon, Oct 22, 2018 3:56 pm - "We apologize for the inconvenience. We're currently investigating the issue. If we can get it up and running before 6:30p central time, any parents you have on autopay will still have the payment drafted. Once we have more information, I'll let you know. Thank you for your time and patience in this matter."

Mon, Jul 2, 2018 12:55 pm - "Thank you for informing us of this issue. The development team has already received this Production Issue (PI), and I am going to attach your support request to the PI they are working on. As soon as they reach a resolution we will contact you and let you know."

I don't think even I realized what a pita this has been for me. I will stop there, because scrolling down my old emails is frustrating me more.
Thank you so much! First time it has happened to me and hoping it is the last! I was quite confused last night when I looked at my invoices the were due and didn't have any. I submitted a ticket this morning and got the - We realize this is a issue and working on resolving email. Hoping next week is better!