View Single Post
Unregistered 09:18 AM 08-10-2009
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
First let me say that the property was never used as a Daycare before, therefore it doesn't have the permits yet but we are willing to work with someone on the rent while they get this done. During the time it has been available we have gotten a few calls from people looking to make it a day care but nothing has materialized yet.

I believe this is a great opportunity, I've even tried convincing my sister to do it but she prefers being a teacher and isn't very business savvy. It is at a great location in Miami, Fl right off Le Jeune and NW 2nd Terr; it isn't right on Le Jeune, which makes it safer for the kids, but it does have a sign on Le Jeune so you can take advantage of that great advertising opportunity. The main building is over 1,900 Sq Ft and it has another smaller building in the back, which is one large room and a bathroom, which is about 450 Sq Ft.

Anyone interested please call me, Jonathan, at (305)447-1196. Thank you
I'm very much interested in openning a day care center. Hopefully I would be able to convice your sister as well. I'm also a teacher like her. Elizabeth