View Single Post
daycare 08:30 AM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by sharlan:
To be honest, it really depends on the parent. I enjoy sitting and enjoying the company of some and don't mind them hanging out for as long as 30 mins. Others, I just about toss the child out the door.
Ditto on this...

I have some parents that I like to talk with and enjoy getting to know. These are the ones that can control their kids and have no issues putting their child in check if needed.

Others, I hand the kids and run for the hills, saying good-bye as fast as I can to get them out of here.

I also have my parents pick up times spread out over 15min increments so that they are not here at the same time picking up.

I also wanted to share this from my PBH:

Per licensing, State and insurance, all children on the daycare premises will count towards capacity. Children that are not enrolled in the Daycare (siblings, friends or other family) will not be permitted to play on the premises at any time. ***X DC will not be responsible for children not enrolled. When dropping off or picking up, you must stay with your non enrolled child at all times. Should you need to talk with the provider for an extended period of time, please schedule an appointment to talk at a later time. Please be aware that ***DC does not cater to infants and therefore do not provide an infant safe environment.