View Single Post
Thriftylady 10:44 AM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I just love how all you feel its okay to reprimand this provider for coming here and asking for help on what to do about this situation before it does get worse and how she should handle things moving forward verses showing her the same support and helpfulness that you all poured out to MarinaVanessa who actually DID lose a child. Talk about a double standard.
OP, i would terminate this child too because if she did figure out how to run off, you'd be crucified by these ladies and not given one ounce of understanding or helpfulness that MarinaVanessa got. Apparently most these ladies are perfect and couldnt imagine things happening under their watch. I totally understand now why some providers cover things up and do some of the things they do. If your own collegues cant help you make changes for the future so that you can have preventative measures in place, which is what i thought you were asking, then we're all in this alone.
Im sorry this happened to you and even more sorry that you probably wont be back here. I hope you are able to figure out what to do.
Many of us did not "reprimand" her. Many of us offered advice. Regardless of what happened, it is NOT okay to loose a child. To much can happen in such a short time. But sadly, it does happen from time to time no matter how careful we are. To me, this child is a liability because this child sees this as a game apparently, so if you keep the child in care you have been put on notice and are accepting that you have to keep an eye on this child EVERY SECOND. If you can't do that, then you can't continue care.

I don't see that as being rude or bashing the OP, I see it as the truth. Mostly the people who are rude or nasty in any way on this board are unregistered. And many of them only come here to start trouble it seems.