Thread: Livid!
View Single Post
Michelle 08:12 PM 02-21-2012
I have dealt with stay pay for far too many years!
They really think that you are lucky to have them!
I used to have mostly state pay families and now I only have 1 left and you all remember the stress she put me under a while back.

The cash paying parents bring me gifts, buy me books, write thoughtful cards, and treat me so good.
I never thought I would conveniently not call back a state pay parent looking for care , but I have. It's not worth the stress and paperwork, and worse ...not getting paid for months at a time because of the state budget or parent not turning in a paper.

She probably will get an extension and keep coming to you but you can use this opportunity to make a clean break.
I know it's not easy to get new kids but you can p.m. me and I will tell you all the free websites to advertise on and 99 percent of parents calling you will be cash paying. I'm getting 4-5 calls a day.
Believe me, I have lived it. I have bathed,bought clothes for,payed for dance lessons, given rides, and done crazy overboard stuff for these families and they are never grateful and if you disagree with them or dare say "no" to them.... they just move on to the next provider so their poor kids can be raised by them.
So, don't worry and get busy advertising for your next awesome family that will cherish you.