Thread: Too Many Babies
View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:35 AM 03-13-2014
Originally Posted by mrsmichelle:
Yeah, the referral dcm is awesome, and I don't want to put her in an awkward spot. The PT dcm is supposed to get back to me in mid-March, but it made me nervous when she didn't respond to the congratulations email I sent on 3/1. They have tons of family in the area, so I am thinking they might figure out daycare on their own? I know it's kind of soon to assume they aren't interested, maybe wishful thinking?!
Either way, even if the PT mom had gotten back to you, you are now wanting (or needing) to enroll the FT family that just came along?

If that is the case, what I would do is either offer the PT mom the option of coming or paying a FT space OR I would let her know that you have unfortunately had something come up that does not allow you to offer her the space anymore. (If you need a hand in writing a letter letting her know, PM me and I'll gladly help you out.)

The fact that they want you to be open earlier than your normal time is enough for me to want to say "pass" and take the PT.

Infant space is HARD to come by here so I only charge one flat rate for anyone under age 15 months. Full or part time....same rate and I would never consider opening or closing outside my normal hours....too long of a day..