Thread: Wwyd?
View Single Post
Josiegirl 09:51 AM 03-13-2014
School was closed today so I had my 6 yo big brother of one of my dcgs. He's always been a 'thorn in my side' so to speak. He's sneaky and doesn't always tell the truth so I'm not sure if I should believe him or the 5 yo dcg who this also involves, or if it really matters at this point. But 6 yo dcb has done this before and he KNOWS how upset I was the 1st time. It involved a different dcg. First I have to say I'm 99.99% sure it's not a case of 'playing doctor' or anything like that. He just loves to be sneaky, hide, things like that. What ended up happening was he and the 5 yo dcg were both in the bathroom at the same time, she had told him to hide in the shower, she said she was going to the bathroom(but evidently didn't tell him). He said he didn't know she was going to use the bathroom.
The 1st time this happened I was livid and expected him to remember to NOT do it again, that it was NOT appropriate.
I never mentioned it to either parent before because I was pretty sure it was innocent and wouldn't occur again. Now I absolutely feel I need to speak up, especially to his parents.
How would you word it, would you tell the dcg's parents too? Should I even back track and tell the other dcg's parent that it happened with before?
Some days I detest the responsibility of caring for other people's kids.

I forgot to add that they locked the bathroom door too. Both times.