View Single Post
hope 07:22 AM 11-25-2014
I give a discount for my teachers and specifically state in my contract that the discount is given because teachers are to keep their children home when they do not have school. I am still yo be paid. This works to my favor for the most part. I have a much lighter load for fall winter and spring break and I still get paid.
Schools have a half day tomorrow and I have only one teacher scheduled. Yesterday at pick up she said to me that her husband may be keeping the kids home Wednesday bc his family would be flying in that day and he would take the day off work. She said he may decide to go to work and if so she wouldn't pick up when she got off of work bc it would be in the middle of her children's nap time. True. I don't really mind having them here while they nap but I would like her to pick up as soon as they wake. Her children are my most difficult. Dcm is by far my most difficult parent. She lingers and nit picks her child's day here. She told me she would let me know about Wednesday. I replied the same and she looked confused. This morning she said the kids are coming. I just nodded. I want to tell her to pick up at 3 but anything I say to this dcm turns into a big discussion and I am quite the wimp. Any suggestions on how I can tell her this and how to follow through to put a stop to a long debate by her? I am trying to get a backbone here. Always hard with this particular dcm.