View Single Post
Blackcat31 12:54 PM 06-05-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Blackcat, I respect your opinion. I AM doing my daycare legally with only caring for 2 children from one family, so there is no issue there and that is why I only care for one family because of it being legal. What anyone else chooses to do is really none of my concern and none of my business as for all the rest of you.Your doing what your doing as you believe and that is what everyone else is doing.
I do not have to answer any other of your questions, my WORD is good, I am a good person, a caring person and if you don't take my word for anything, then that is your choice.
Whether people do daycare for just the money or whatever, but being a daycare provider is not easy work, long hours, screaming kids, poopy pants,teaching the kids, if your doing daycare and you don't even like kids, that makes no sense to me, so however we chose to do it, we should not be criticized for how we do it and if we are legal or not.Parents will know if we are good or not and if we are not good then they have the choice to take their kids to someone else.
I chose to do daycare for one family,that is my business, no one else's.
So please don't judge people on how they choose to do their daycare, it is their business and only their business.
FWIW~ You ARE doing what works for you and doing it LEGALLY so I have NO issue with that at all.

As a matter of fact, I respect you for following the state's guidelines.

My only issue is illegal providers.

If that isn't you then I am definitely NOT judging you or passing judgment towards you.

Anyone doing anything illegally though deserves and asks to be judged.

I can't help that.