View Single Post
Blackcat31 10:33 AM 04-04-2012
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Did you tell her all of htis blackcat? Thats what I'm asking very seriously. If you would see her out are you going to let her know how you feel?
Yes, as a matter of fact, I did say something to her. I understand that she may feel awful about the whole thing but bottom line is she COULD have done something to prevent it and didn't.

Did I say those words to her? Yes, I did. I didn't say them so bluntly but I did let her know that she could have done something different. She could have prevented this whole situation had she not felt the need to go outside the hotel/pool area and have a smoke.

I told her it was a shame that her need to smoke outweighed the right of the mother of the dead child to have him supervised to the best of this gals ability.

I was VERY clear that I do not feel it was a tragic accident. She knows exactly how I feel.

So yes, in response to your question, I did share my thoughts and feelings with her.

I also stand by my statement that I do not change what I think and feel between posting here and what I think and feel in real life.