View Single Post
My Lil' Monkeys 01:47 PM 01-05-2011
Originally Posted by Little People:
I have enjoyed reading all these crazy posts!! I found another one;

stay at home mom you pick your price (alb)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-01-01, 12:04PM MST
Reply to: comm-ejpja-2138702545@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi there to all you parents out there looking for that daycare that is right for you in all the right ways! well i have been a stay at home mom for 4years now and have brought in many kids to watch in the last for years. i am looking to watch a few kids each day. i have two play areas where i live. lots of room for kids to run and play and get the freash hair they need. books and toys to help them learn and grow! space for nap time and so much more. i will work with you on what you can pay me. its a name your price daycare where you tell me how many days u need a week from what time to what time and we work out what you can pay me! kids will get breakfast if they are here that early. lunch and even dinner if needed. snacks as well. i know CPR. please feel free to email me if you would like to know more set up a time to meet me and my kids. see where i live and talk about how i can help you with your child care needs. i am located of jefferson and montgomery at the Sandpiper apt. hope to hear from you soon and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

WOW, you can name your price on this one!! And look she says "get the freash hair they need" I really wonder if people make interviews with these ladies??
That one really got me laughing!! Seriously, makes you wonder if people read what they type!