View Single Post
CheekyChick 09:20 AM 03-29-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Cheeky, I definitely agree about the "family feel" and I wish members weren't "afraid" to post openly. Because I do think there are many who feel that way. I do think that differeing views and perspectives are super important, especially in this job where we are often homebound and not able to get out during the day. We become isolated from outside opinions or views that differ from ours.

I sincerely hope that the regular member you had a difference of opinion with with was not me.... I know we run our programs very differently but as a regular and active member of this board, I for one value what you have to say. I run my program more on the business side where as I am pretty sure you run yours more on the family-relationship side of things and I respect you for doing so.
It wasn't you, Blackcat - and thank you for your kind words.

I have felt a bit like a pariah (here) since the incident. It’s unfortunate that I am perceived as a troublemaker, when in “real life” I am a big softie and truly the easiest person to get along with.

The only reason I continue to post here is because I am not easily intimidated AND I like to give my input – even if it isn’t always well received.

If there is one thing that would make this board more enjoyable, is the freedom to disagree (in a civil manner) without consequences.