View Single Post
marniewon 09:43 PM 02-10-2011
Originally Posted by Abigail:
It's also your choice whether you want to add a final sentence on wishing them farewell (You'll miss them, only if you really will!). Also, when you terminate do you need two parent lines or just one?
Thanks Abigail! I really appreciate your help! However, I needed to have the letter this afternoon, as this is their last day for the week, so I used the letter posted, changed it to relevant info and changed it around just a bit to better fit this family.

I've always wondered about saying anything, like how much I enjoyed child, if, in fact I really didn't? This baby was truly a sweetie, when he wasn't screaming. Unfortunately he spent much more time screaming to really enjoy him . Since the family (or at least mom) was trying, I know he would have eventually come around, but I didn't really feel like I had that much time. If my house was set up better, or I had other rooms to put him in, I could have made it work, without compromising the care for the other children. But, I don't have another room, and my house has a really bad set up for daycare, and I just couldn't compromise all my other kids' care for this one.

Thanks again!!