View Single Post
Fruitloops1 07:05 AM 07-28-2012
Originally Posted by Nickel:
Is this the one who you were emailing with?

I have an interview on Tuesday as well!!! lol. This one will be my third, but I'm still nervous. Honestly, just remember, that she needs you more than you need her. It helps sooooo much. My last interview was a breeze because I kept in mind that she really needed me (her last provider was moving) and I didn't get all sweaty or shaky or too nervous. I showed her my program, gave her my resume, and went over my handbook (basically). The only think I actually handed her was my sample menu, resume, and medical authorization (because she was going to the doctor early next week so Ihave it to her so she could just get it filled out. It's a standard form, so every daycare provider can use it . it's the one from the state)

ANYWAY, my advice, stay calm... I know that is soooooo hard Because I get super nervous too, but just breath breath breath LOL
Thank you! No, this isn't the one I was emailing with. After my response she didn't answer. Its okay.
The mom coming on Tuesday is from an inquiry off my website. I called her once I received it and left her a VM. I wasn't planning on having everything ready so soon but I have two additional families that want to see the space and figured that I will just use the weekend to get it all beautiful and ready.
She seems really excited and nice over the phone.
I have been getting better with calling people and responding to emails.

Do you have your family fill out a questioner?