View Single Post
EntropyControlSpecialist 05:45 AM 07-11-2017
I run a very similar program and I will not hold a spot open for a child. If they want to wing it and see if there's an opening at that point in time then they can. I cannot guarantee that there will be. If they want to secure the spot upon it becoming available and pay the tuition until November then they're free to do that.

I'd tell them I will keep them on the waiting list to notify should a spot become available or tell them to plan to come when a pre-k child was aging out the next year. They would be free to secure THAT spot in advance without paying the tuition until that pre-k child exiting the program (either in early-late summer) left.

I've started children one week before vacations before. They wanted to ensure the spot was available so they began.