View Single Post
Little People 03:43 PM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by marniewon:
I am looking to find a responsible babysitter for my 2 children when I am at work.

My daughter is 5, almost 6
And my son is 4

Hours would vary depending on my work schedule. Usually I would need a babysitter a few days a week (once in a while more). I might need help getting my daughter off the bus at roughly 330 (gets dropped off a block away from my house), and my son (gets dropped off at the house) at about 4pm.

Transportation is a must, since I do not have my driver's license.

This would be paid for by DHS! And references are greatly appreciated.

I would also appreciate if sometime you could help me with rides to work (but is not a necessity when buses run).

Please call me if this sounds like something you are interested in, or if you have any questions.

*The bold is mine. I just thought that was a little weird.

Also, before I was licensed, I was looking for a side job, and replied to an ad for a babysitter. We met up, the girl was 7mo at the time, and at the interview, mom tells me that she likes to hit, pinch, bite and kick. Luckily they went with someone else. A year later, when I was licensed and had my own ads out looking for children, she replied to my ad. We both realized after we had set a time for interview that we had already done this before. She came anyway and this little girl was a monster!! She threw temper tantrums, tried to squish the life out of my kitties (with mom and grandma barely doing anything about it). Just a total monster! Well, again, they didn't go with me (which at that point I probably wouldn't have taken her anyway). A few months later, I see an ad for a babysitter - this woman was trying to bring kids into her home to watch and make money off of. But the really funny part was that she described her dd as a precious angel who was a joy to play with and learn from!! She probably got kicked out of so many daycares that mom decided to quit her job and stay home and babysit.
This one is tooooo funny!!! Sure let me take you to work!!!