View Single Post
sharlan 01:19 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by dEHmom:
ok to clarify a few questions i read so far...

current dcm #1 is best friends with the dcm#2 starting the new daycare

dcm #2 was enrolled, paid deposit brought dcb here a few times before realizing he needed more doctor appts etc and work wouldn't give her the opportunity to do all that so she couldn't go back to work, and decided to open a daycare.

current dcm #1 gave notice this morning they will be moving to the dcm #2's new daycare (they are best friends i totally understand that).

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the wording on the website stated she wasn't able to find the quality of childcare she was looking for for her son, thus opening one of her own. To me that felt personal but more than likely it was just appropriate wording for her site rather than disclosing medical issues with her son.

I texted dcm#2 to say why did you copy it. Then I emailed her saying it is copyright infringement, please remove it, wished her well, etc.

dcm #1 tried phoning this morning but i missed her call, she texted saying it's not text appropriate and she will call me later. I hope it is just regarding dcb leaving and such, but hope she's not mad that i called out dcm#2 on the copying.

Update: dcm #2 obviously received my email, and has since changed the wording. whew.
I'm sure if she asked you, you would have been happy to offer some suggestions. But to outright copy it is wrong.

I would like to start a website, but am not the least bit tech savy.