View Single Post
Cat Herder 01:13 PM 01-03-2014
Originally Posted by sunlight:
Super curious as to what curriculum you currently use? I once purchased a full year of a curriculum and really wasn't happy with it. I was able to get a refund and just pay the shipping back on the following month when they sent it out to me. Depending on the curriculum maybe they would do the same.
I don't want to state the name in this post, but peeking at my past posts will answer that. We used to love this curriculum but I have had the same kids for 3-5 years... it has become monotonous. (the quality has also gone down, imho)

I feel asking for a refund would be wrong since I knew very well what I was ordering and they are fulfilling their contract in good faith.

Making my own would be much easier if I had one age group, but the shopping for the crafts my clients expect can be tedious, especially with the small number of kids I have in each age/ability group.

Buying "creative" supplies in bulk from school supply stores would take me years to use, thus becoming redundant themselves...

I am sure when I have the "big turnover" in the next year or two the prepackaged will work again on the new kids... This group is really just burntout.