View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 04:23 AM 10-18-2012
Originally Posted by MN Mom:
Democrats controlled both the House and the Senate for the first TWO YEARS of Obama's presidency. So please explain to me how it's the Republicans fault he got nothing done? Healthcare BARELY PASSED WITH a supermajority. There hasn't been an 'official' budget passed in what...3 years? C'mon, let's get real here....Romney isn't going to do anything to take away women's rights. His priority will be to get this stink hole of an economy straightened out. If he doesn't..I promise you...he will be a one termer too.

Perhaps you should stop listening to Rachel Madcow...er Maddow and Chris "Tingle up my Leg" Matthews and start reading a larger variety of sources to brush up on current events?
Exactly,my God does noone remember that the Democrats were in control? That drives me insane!!! Also, what rights exactly are people concerned with Romney taking away? Not to be picky, but in my opinion the economy really is the biggest issue right now, not some piddly things that some are focused on and I'm not necessarily meaning here on this board.