Thread: Hating This....
View Single Post
robinsoninfl 10:38 AM 03-01-2011
I just opened a couple months ago and when I first opened I had a temporary enrollment for about a month. He was 20 months and at the time my daughter was 18 months. I also have a 6 yr son but he is in school til' around 2:30 each day. During that time it was fun and I actually enjoyed it. Well that little guy left and now I've two infants. One is 11 months and one is 6 weeks. The 6 week old just started yesterday and the 11 month old has been here a month. It's not that I can't handle it or am overwhelmed. I just hate it! It's incredibly boring and they have very irregular schedules that usually are completely opposite from my daughters so none of them ever ever ever actually nap at the same time and that makes things a little frustrating as well. I just don't know what to do! The 11 month old is very very close to transitioning to one nap a day soon and almost walking and I'm looking forward to that and he's a very happy really good baby and I don't want to term him but I'm starting to question whether or not I really want to do infant care or not! Do you offer infant care? If so, how on earth do you keep your sanity?