View Single Post
Hunni Bee 07:29 PM 03-31-2011
Ugh, thats what I have going on now...A man called Tuesday to set up an appointment to see the center and enroll his son. He starts off with "Hey....this is _____." Thinking he was someone for one of my co-workers and or a wrong number, I keep asking questions and he keeps giving vague asnwers...just as Im about to hang up...he starts to set the appointment...for yesterday at 1.

He shows up today at 10 am...I would NEVER schedule a tour at 10 am because I am knee deep in 3 year olds at this time of day. He calls from the road and requests me by name! My director thought he was my boyfriend!! I begged her to please do the tour for me because honestly he creeped me out over the phone...he called me "boo" and "baby" the whole time. They did the tour and let the son spend a few hours with us to see how he fits...his son is a sweetie.

The dad returns around 2..which is the middle of naptime, to pick up his son. He just appears at my classroom doorway...which was strange, as the downstairs teachers usually let me know when someone's coming up the stairs. The lights are mostly off...he's asking how his son did, "boo' this and "baby" that...He's hanging around, with this sideways grin...I said "Yeah he did great...he'll fit right in! Hope to see you guys soon!" and turned my back.

Im almost hoping he doesnt enroll the son...so I wont have to deal with him. I already have one dcd calling me once or twice a week to check on HIS son...which I dont think is completely altruistic either UGH.

So I know how u feel.