View Single Post
Unregistered 02:40 PM 12-31-2014
Originally Posted by theconsumer78:
Showing up after 8 am without feeding breakfast to a child when we as parents pay A LOT of money for YOU to do so is hardly neglect.

I understand the problems that feeding a kids "after" the normal meal times might cause regarding the other children in the class but putting out snotty day care workers like yourself isn't something that would ever cross my mind. Guess why????

SUPPLY and DEMAND. Customer service. That's right - I pay for a SERVICE and that service is for the daycare that I employ to feed my child x number of times per day. There is no LATE for breakfast because I already PAID for that breakfast along with YOUR paycheck and just like any other service I can go down the street and find someone who gives a S*** about giving me the value that I expect for my money when taking care of my child.

YOU don't get to be livid because you work for me and my child. I wish that I knew who you were and where you worked so that I could make sure that everyone that I know blacklisted your daycare because I would never allow my child to be taken care of by such a pretentious, sniveling, B**** as yourself. HOW DARE you threaten to report a parent for neglect that only expects that you perform the services that you are paid to do. If the child was brought to daycare at noon without breakfast then ok but 9 am???? That is the most ridiculous thing that I've ever heard. Many children don't wake up until 8:30 and then straight to daycare for breakfast because GUESS WHAT - IT'S YOUR JOB!!!! Get off of your high horse. I sincerely hope that your attitude gets you fired ASAP.

Good Day
I would never allow anyone that thought like this in my daycare. If ever a parent had the thought "I work for them" then they would be out the door. I work for myself that's one reason I started this job. I am my own boss and" I" choose who to have as" MY"clients. I make the rules and standards and you can choose to pay and follow the rules or there is the door. I provide a service but I work for no one but myself. If this person has a daycare provider Id have to say I feel very bad for that daycare provider.