Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Cat Herder 10:31 AM 11-05-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
This annoys me so so so much.

Parents look at me like I have two heads when I say something but I don't maybe it's a provider thing but it just annoys me. It's always the hardest/youngest child in care too.

Mine arrives on the dot (opening time) and right before closing time but then stands around and wants to chat BOTH times like she has nothing better to do.

I ignore but she just stands there. She's still fairly new so I am thinking this relationship will go so much better if she doesn't make me have to have "the talk" with her.
Nailed it. Arrives at opening within the first two minutes. Picked up straight from work until the child began to walk/talk, now almost an hour later. Skips conferences but wants to talk about her child's development at pick-up on Fridays before the weekend. Luckily, the child is really easy going, grateful for anything I put in front of her, just behind a bit in self-help, problem-solving and verbal skills. I am working on it with her.

I seem to always have one. My last open-close kid (enrolled as 8-4) was so much worse so I am better off than before.