View Single Post
Unregistered 08:15 PM 09-19-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
How do I go about finding someone who wishes to open a daycare center? We have available space to rent out and feel a daycare center would be a huge perk to our employees. Thank you!
Well it looks like you have quite a lot of responses to your advertisement. If your space is available and in Hampton, Virginia area you have my attention. I have around 20 years of DOD Child Care experience 15 years in overseas locations; Puerto Rico, Canada, Japan, I have 5+ years in the states 3 in San Antonio, Texas and 2 here in Hampton, VA. I'm Bilingual (English and Spanish), I'm Virginia State certified to run a day care center. The following certifications; Child & Infant CPR, First Aid, Food Handlers are current, and my background check is current and avail upon request. I have all the necessary materials tables, chairs, lockers, cots, toys, learning materials; Child Activities, Lesson Plans, Food Plans, Applications, Policies and Procedures. So I can have the center up and running in no time. I look forward to hearing back from you, I can be reached at: (210) 393-4970 or (757) 851-1036 ask for Ilka.

Thank You for your time.

Sincerely Ilka