View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:16 AM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by mommyneedsadayoff:
How much is 8 cases? Does that mean 8 boxes, because that is like a 1000 diapers and I just can't imagine even a new parent supplying that much! I mean, kudos to them for being proactive, but diaper deliveries should be made to the home and then bring box every two weeks or whatever. I agree with Ariana...common sense should prevail. For the unregistered, I thought your comment was kind of disrespectful. Sometimes we get too few diapers, which we complain about, so getting hundreds at one time is also grounds for a moment!
I didn't think unregistered poster was being disrespectful I chuckled at the comment and wondered myself if it wasn't like Ariana said below... something deeper between the provider and parent going on.

I don't know... but I've seen some pretty disrespectful comments get posted on the forum now and then and I have to say Unregistered said a couple things I found myself nodding in agreement to but it's all in perspective I guess.

I don't have storage issues so Fed-Ex suddenly showed up here with 8 cases of diapers, I'd laugh out loud and find it highly amusing.

But I can also totally understand how the whole situation wouldn't be that funny if you struggle with storage space so I can see comments be taken in multiple ways. Some offensive and some not...kwim?

Originally Posted by Ariana:
I was wondering if it was a passive agressive way for the parent to get back at the provider for constantly asking for diapers
That thought crossed my mind immediately as well...