Thread: Kidkare
View Single Post
hwichlaz 09:00 AM 10-25-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I'd quit.

I don't like to be micromanaged by people that don't technically have the power to do so.

I'd make it clear as to why I was quitting too!

The whole point of this program is so that kids that otherwise don't have the opportunity to get well balanced nutritional meals can have access to them in daycare, preschools and schools and if they (the agency handling the program in my area) wants to assert power verses support, encourage and lead they can take their egos and over inflated concepts of leadership and serve it to themselves.

I understand the consequences etc for those on a probationary status (too many programs/providers are dishonest) but for others that follow the rules and do things according to the federal guidelines, that kind of micro-managing hurts the CACFP program and the kids that NEED it the most.
Except federal guidelines say you're never to be more than 24 hours behind on paperwork for the FP. In your case, since you do it on paper daily and add later, you're in compliance. My sponsor is pretty flexible and would work with you on that. But most people do one or the other.