Thread: Naps
View Single Post
finsup 05:19 AM 08-16-2018
So dcb is 14m (has been with me since 3m) is on to a one nap schedule now. Everyone goes down at 12:30. My problem is the 1.5hrs before. We have outside time from 9:45-11 and kid is completely happy, playing, no issues at all. We come in at 11, I put him in the high chair in the kitchen with me while I get lunch ready. He begins his screaming, crying, rubbing his face like he is the most tired he's ever been in his life. Problem is, if I put him down earlier this screaming happens during nap when everyone else is trying to sleep. I tried a morning nap, he will not sleep. He plays in the pnp even without toys, but won't sleep. I'm at a loss for what to do because in a few weeks we start homeschooling again and that pushes lunch and nap half an hour later. I can't have this screaming happen but no one else is on this kid's schedule. I couldn't switch everyone to his schedule because no one else is ready for nap at 11. I have zero stress from this family, they are wonderful and I don't want to term at all. BUT I am dreading this hour every day. Any suggestions?