View Single Post
ConcernedMotherof2 06:50 AM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by jen:
This should be reported....
I did report the incident the very day it occurred. The problem is that one little report really doesn't go as far as it should. This dc has been operating for over 20 years and is respected in the community (as far as I can tell). I wasn't the only one to pull my kids out... there have been a few others who I noticed shortly after my two started at their current dc (which, btw, is AMAZINGLY GREAT). I really felt the need to let as many parents know about the situation as I could, so that this doesn't happen again. I don't want to wage a war and get them shut down--I merely want the problem fixed. There is an obvious supervision issue, among other things that I've learned since discontinuing care there. However, I can only post here what I witnessed with my own eyes, not what my 6 and 7 yo children have told me or what I've heard from other parents. Similarly, I can only report what I saw--this is why it is so important for everyone who has such an issue to report. Eventually, all the little reports will become one big problem for the dc and they will either have to fix it or shut down--either way, the safety of our children is paramount.