View Single Post
Former Teacher 03:32 PM 10-14-2009
Originally Posted by michael:
to Former Teacher: This person (John) also wrote to us via email. We scrutinize every post and we get spammed a lot from around the world. It's a fulltime job! We also see some great questions from some that just will not register. We of course will allow them if they are deemed relative and appropriate.

To those of you that have not registered.......register! It makes our job a lot easier and also allows for ummoderated conversation. Once an approved Daycare.com member, you can pretty much post as you please. Those that are not registered will have to wait for an admin or mod to approve and review. So take the time to register and join in the conversation!

Please allow me to rephrase my post. I don't think it was spam like you and I know spam. I think it was just one of those odd posts that doesn't quite make sense. Thus, wanting to start a posting war.

It's hard to put in words what I am really thinking haha. But hey at least Michael is rooting for us to get these people registered! Yippy!