View Single Post
Sunshine69 07:49 AM 03-05-2020
Good News.

Dcd and dcb came in this morning with completed form and inhaler.

Also, there was a note from the doctor that the boy had recently had allergy testing and can discontinue use of EpiPen and Benedryl. An updated medical report was also provided with the EpiPen removed. I suspected this was the case as dcd had verbally informed me of that before but the medical report didn’t align with what dad said. So at least that is straightened out.

Dcd made an appointment with the doctor regarding the asthma diagnosis. He doesn’t believe the child has asthma, and frankly, neither do I. I have never witnessed a symptom of asthma in the child and Dcd says the same. Dcb’s mom is kind of a hypochondriac and has the child at the doctor at least five times a month. Recently, she made 3 visits to the doctor because she insisted the doctor’s diagnosis of stomach bug was an appendicitis. I don’t deal with her at all. My contract is only with dcd on days he has custody, so I feel for him on that front.

He told me he and dcb were going out for dinner later, so hopefully his financial trouble have resolved. 😁

Thank you all for your advice and support. I find being a single in-home provider to be very isolating. It is nice to have this board.