View Single Post
mac60 06:56 PM 06-12-2009
Wow, nobody is saying the mother doesn't have the right to breastfeed. Why not pump and give thru bottle. Same milk. As far as breastfeeding at the daycare center, I don't blame them for asking you to do it somewhere beside in front of the children, doing it in a daycare in front of the kids is NOT the place to being breastfeeding.....and yes, we all know it is a natural thing, but there IS a place for it, and I don't think it is a daycare.

To unregistered and your NEWS FLASH:

Do you have any idea how much laundry I do that is DAYCARE related each day? Probably not. From towels, washcloths, sheets, blankets, that are used each day, to the cleaning up of the kitchen from 2 meals and 2 snacks, to cleaning up activities, to planning activities, to cleaning the bathroom because the toilet was peed on or the floor, to mopping the kitchen because your child threw they food on the floor, and the list goes on and on. If I am lucky, I can eat lunch by 1:30 pm.

And parents need to remember that the provider is the MANAGER/OWNER/BOSS of her daycare businsess, not the parent, and if the parent doesn't like the way the provider operates her business, maybe they should look elsewhere for care.