View Single Post
Laura5287 06:46 AM 03-26-2015
This has been going on for some time now. I have lost all control over this situation. I have been posting over several weeks (maybe months) now about biting, pushing, scratching. At the time, the 2 1/2 year old was biting, scratching, kicking the other child. I felt horrible in having to tell the child's parents that this was happening on a daily basis. The 2 1/2 year old was very quick and even if I was in the room it would still happen. So, I shadowed like people on here suggested and gave lots of choices. Now the child is 3 and the other just turned 5. Everything that I have done has worked and it was much calmer until now the 5 year old is pushing the other child. I have been working on them using their words and I have now had to talk to the 5 years old parents because he is pushing so much and for no reason. (This is the same parents that are giving me the silent treatment). They did not like the fact that I was now having to talk to their child about being aggressive. The shoe is now on the other foot. I have given him warnings and set him in time out. He told me today that his mom told him to push back when the other child hits, kicks or bites. BUT, that is not happening. He will push the other child for no reason. He also told his mom that the other child says bad words to him which is not the truth because I do not put up with that. He is starting to lie. I am not sure how to handle this since it seems like things just keep happening over and over. Any suggestions????