View Single Post
Meeko 05:07 PM 09-05-2015
I dare the OP to visit any 'water cooler/break room/lunch room" anywhere...in any state...doing any business....and find one where everyone only spews happy thoughts and tells their co-workers what a wonderful place they work in and how nothing is ever wrong. How they have perfect clients and perfect bosses and that life is rainbows and unicorns....because they "love their job"

This is our water cooler. These are our co-workers. We're normal. We vent. We STILL love our jobs!

I recently lost a baby in my care to SIDS. One of the worst times of my life. I have been a provider for 30 years. The police, licensing department and the parents of the child say I did everything right and it couldn't have been stopped. I am still grieving.

I am crying right now, because the OP has no idea what great people are on this forum. I received SO MUCH SUPPORT it was over-whelming. The providers here have made a HUGE DIFFERENCE in my life....from a good vent, to a good laugh.....to support during a nightmare.

Please don't accuse the providers on here as being anything but supportive and professional.

I happen to love them all dearly.

OP...you don't know the folks on here and obviously do not want to.

Your loss.