View Single Post
Holiday Park 11:48 AM 11-11-2012
Coolconfident,
I love the idea of a facebook page !
So do you get enough exposure with doing that? I am tinking if I do s FB page, I can link it in my craigslist ads. I used to use a freewebs site for a website. And I lived in a home that was 800 sw ft less, with only our 3rms , the hall, TINY living room , kitchen. And for some reason I had no trouble getting cliets compared to know. It was very small but cozy.
We moved into this MUCH bigger house with a living room, den, dining room. And its still 3 bedrooms but they are twice as big. And a garage we didnt have. It looks massive in size viewing from the street, compared to the house. It looks much nicer on the inside, like we have a lot more $, ( but we don't) . Im using the huge den (20x 12/14ft) as the play room, and dining room as nap room . So I have been wondering if people were being turned off or intimidated by how much nicer it looks, or if its just we live in a different location ( A existing client actually kept using me after the move, we r closer to her now) , or Im not advettising on craigslist every week and not using the website anymore . If the website was really the only reason I want to get into that, or doing FB . One thing different I had been not been doing since we moved was use forms&contracts. At our other house, I was even able to get last week care deposits. (I am now planning a new handbook&contracts)