View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 07:56 AM
spedmommy4's Avatar
spedmommy4 spedmommy4 is offline Member
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Northern Oregon
Posts: 933

Originally Posted by TomCopeland View Post
You must report these grants as income, in the same way as parent tuition. You can then deduct as business expenses the items you purchase.
Thank you Tom.
Reply With Quote