Thread: Bye!
View Single Post
MelissaP 06:57 AM 02-02-2020
This past week, I had a family bring in a child (10 month old) that was in full stomach flu mode. On Monday, mom brought the kid in and said that she had thrown up the previous morning but hadn't since then. Great! Monday afternoon dad picks up and I tell him that she had one semi runny diaper (which wasn't uncommon since she is still only bottle fed, she has sensory issues). Send child home.. Tuesday she comes back and Mom says she had a great night and that she slept well and all that. Dad picks up and he says the child had over 5 runny diapers... F@#&! My youngest daughter got it, all the other daycare kids got it, and then my middle daughter got it. This family was so pissed that I wouldn't let them come back. I even told mom straight out on Tuesday that "You're child has the stomach flu and now you brought it into my house. Last week, you brought Influenza into my house. You are hearby not welcomed back". All she said was "Is there a cure for that?". Are you serious!? Worst family ever. Good luck to the next provider. I should have termed after a week, all the kid did was cry ALL. DAY. LONG. The entire time she was here. She refused to eat anything besides a bottle, and mom refused to take her to the doctor and said that she was eating fine at home.. bull. Dad was a douche and would complain about how much childcare was and ask for discounts all the time.. the only family that I have every provided diapers, wipes and food for. Never again. I am so over parents. This week should be a great week without that devil of a child. Lol.