View Single Post
HeidiH 12:50 PM 03-13-2020
Parents said her fever is gone and they will not be bringing her to the doctor because she does not have symptoms of coronavirus!? I'm going to also be updating my families about tightening up my illness policy excluding ANY symptoms, and returning only when all symptoms are gone, but I'm not sure what to do about this family! I mean clearly the virus has proven to be mild in children and she has all the symptoms, along with her parents recent travel... this family is pleasant but they've always been inconsiderate. They've always been 5-10 min late for pick ups. I asked them to pick up on time and lock in a pick up time so they started leaving her here until 5pm and were still picking up late! Once they established a 5pm pick up, they would meet each other at home, run errands and come pick her up together at 5-5:15pm. I wasn't sure bc mom said she had a schedule change , but after a couple weeks of that, I has enough so revised my policy so their child could not stay more than 8.5 hours. I could tell they felt bad and just didn't realize it, but they are just naturally super inconsiderate. It's frustrating.