Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
SilverSabre25 05:34 AM 03-05-2012
DH had to leave for work early and when he got me up I found that I am horribly dizzy...almost can't walk, very hard to function dizzy. It sucks. His sympathy? Next to zero. Grrreat...two babies and two older dcks and I am so very dizzy. Not sure what to do except try not to move very much.

AND 6 mo dcb was circumcised on Friday and I of course have to deal with the "aftermath" of it...I guess it's mostly just putting a cream on him at every diaper change but I *asked* last week what I would have to do to care for it and they said nothing, that he was supposed to be fine by today! I feel lied to and I don't like it. I have exactly ZERO experience with circumcision care and told them that. *sigh* poor baby.

Dcd is all "oh it's awful, it made me wince in pain" and I'm all, "DUDE you CHOSE to do this to your child! How DARE you say that when you CHOSE to inflict this pain on him to 'give him a pretty penis'?" Yes, that's a direct quote...ugh. I had regained a modicum of respect for these parents when I saw that dcb was uncirc'd, but nope, not anymore! He just wasn't "done" at birth for medical reasons.