View Single Post
MamaBear 10:56 AM 05-23-2011
I was feeling so down last week about daycare and I finally know now what it was. It was this ONE family who had a sibling situation here. I've had SO many problems with them over the past 2 years... The mom was crazy (talked way too much - very manipulative) and her kids seemed to bring every disease possible into the daycare. Also the DCG was a 3 yr old bully... always finding someone to hit or push.

She gave me a 2 week notice due to them moving 30 minutes away and I was SO happy to hear it. I tried to "pretend" to be disappointed, but after I hung up the phone, I was dancing around the house with joy! lol

It sucks to have to try to replace TWO kids but at least she came today and paid for the last 2 weeks in cash and took all their things. So I have 2 weeks to try to find at least one replacement.

This reminds me why I should avoid sibling situations though. When they do leave, it really takes a big chunk of income along with them. Even if I'll be a little poor for awhile - I dont care. Just having them gone was a God send to me!! Thank you Jesus! I feel a renewed sense of love for doing daycare now!