View Single Post
caregiver 08:50 AM 10-08-2013
Sorry first for the vent, but need to vent. I have a 3 ,almost 4 yr old DCB, who is having a really big hissy fit at the moment! He was pushing my 2 yr old DCG around and grabbing the toy she had and she was crying. Told him to stop and give the toy back to her and he started his hissy fit and screaming his head off.He is a difficult DCB anyway, doesn't listen, wants his way all the time and has hissy fits when he doesn't get his way. Have talked with his parents a million times about his behavior and they told me to handle him what ever will work for me here,they are having problems with him at home also and we are trying to work together to help with this issue.
How do you go about handling a 3,almost 4 yr old who throws tantrums and just won't listen to you? Time out just doesn't work with him and talking to him doesn't do any good either. I really like this DCB and have become really attached to him, so I am trying to work this all out. Other than talking to the parents again, any suggestions!