View Single Post
melilley 11:13 AM 06-03-2014
Ugh, our food program just switched too. We had MMK Pro, but now it's the updated version and I don't like it. Your fp sponsor should have told you that they were switching so that you could have printed out or saved your records!

I'm not sure if you could transfer everything over if you switch, but I do know that if you do buy MMK Pro, it costs a ton more than if you buy it from the fp!

Also, you can claim the children on the fp and then any extra meals/snacks that you give the children, you can also claim through the standard deduction. I can't remember, but I think you can claim up to 3 meals and 3 snacks. Someone else could probably explain this better to you, sorry!

Oh and if you don't mind me asking, why don't you claim the kids online? For me it's so much easier than doing paper menus!

Oh and you could call MMK if you do decide to buy the other one and ask how or if you can transfer info. I know when we switched, I had to print off meal counts and menus, but the rest of my info was transferred. Oh and you can still claim all your previous meals and snacks, just keep track by attendance. The only reason you would need records if if you get audited and if the state comes in to monitor the fp.

Sorry I kept going on and on..I keep thinking of something else to say...lol