View Single Post
Unregistered 07:06 AM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by mommyneedsadayoff:
For the unregistered, I thought your comment was kind of disrespectful. Sometimes we get too few diapers, which we complain about, so getting hundreds at one time is also grounds for a moment!
I was being light hearted. I even added a smilie face to show it. I am also an avid member of this board and see which posters complain more than others and which offer help and support more than others so my comment was my opinion. I didn't say anything personal. I said some providers. I didn't say anything about any one specific. I do agree though that sometimes we get too few diapers and sometimes we get too many but sometimes communication with the parent works a whole lot better than complaining or even writing up a whole paragraph in your handbook. Plus the provider gave no backstory or any details about whether this was a parent that didn't bring enough diapers normally or was an overly prepared parent that probably goes over board about allot of things so without any of that the intent comes across differently to every reader. Telling me my opinion is disrespectful is disrespectful as well and it just proves my point.