View Single Post
Preschool/daycare teacher 07:57 PM 11-09-2011
Wow, Hoopinglady! That sounds so FUN! I'd imagine your children would love it! I'm not sure how it would work for me, this year at least, since I do a themed curriculum. Plus we're in a state rating system, and in order to move up to the next level, they have to look over my curriculum and the way I do things to make sure I do it the "right way" (lol, the way the professionals say is best. And one of those things is to base it on themes). I kind of enjoy doing themes with them, though, because each week or every other week (however long the theme lasts) it's all new stuff to them. It seems to connect everything together (like glue ). But that's for me, with my specific group. Who knows what my group will be by next year. Half of them will be going to Kindergarten next year, so half the group will be all new children. Each new batch (lol) seems to require an all new way of doing things.
But, goodness sakes, you seem to have so many really neat ideas for your children. You definitely need to go for it and implement it in your group!