View Single Post
TwinMama 10:40 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by janell999:
Yeah, my licensor was really nice. my pre-licensor was Nice too. you will get a huge packet in the mail with all the info in it and stuff you need to do with checklists and stuff. Once you feel like you have done everything, then you will schedule a visit with a pre-licensor. usually this person is from 4C and not a DCF licensor. she/he will go over all the paperwork and walk around the house and outside and go over every detail with you in depth. This visit is like 2-3 hours long. after that visit, you fill out your application and mail in all your paperwork and background checks etc.. to licensing. And then they will schedule a real visit with you after they process your paperwork.

Where in WI are you?

you can find me on FB if you want to check out my daycare or want to message me if you have questions or anything. https://www.facebook.com/Over-The-Ra...02392358294900

Thank you so much!!! I'm still waiting for my packet. I'm so excited to get started. I'm in Southwest Wisconsin. About 40 miles west of Madison.