View Single Post
Jo123ABC 11:30 AM 02-17-2018
I have a pretty well detailed policy and contract but I tried to be considerate by letting some things slide the first couple of times but man, they sensed my weakness and plowed me over! I let it happen and now they "expect" my submission. I created my own problems by not enforcing like a "mofo" haha! Now I'm paying for it and cracking down. I'm determined to do it or I swear I'll go crazy! Thanks so much for all of your support! I've been reading in this forum site for months and just stated posting!

Hey, next week I'll make an extra $15 in late pick-up and late payment fees... One mom was MAD when she realized she had to pay me a $5 late payment fee... Dad wasn't happy either so I kicked off the weekend with snippy mom at pick-up time and "I didn't realize I had a late fee since I paid you Wednesday morning" from dad. Payment is due Monday morning.

Anyone suggest monthly payments instead? I'm afraid my parents can't swing it but I feel like that is the only con... They'll probably get mad if I even suggest it.