View Single Post
Josiegirl 03:36 AM 06-06-2020
There are so many people without good work ethics, that feel they are owed something, that will take anything they can get and never think of giving themselves.

But to me, many people also strive to feel needed, necessary, important and need to have that feeling of a job well-done. They need to feel productive and worthy.

I could imagine many would look for the easy way out and/or not use extra funds for their best interest. There would HAVE to be stipulations put into place. And what about those that already have millions+, would they be allowed the extra that they clearly don't need? Would this be a case of 'take from the rich, give to the poor'? TBH, it wouldn't do my pride much good just to be on the taking side without adding something to society. Create programs where people can do community service or work, to earn these benefits so they're not considered free money. My God, what institution doesn't need extra help to keep it going?

There are so many left starving in this country, impoverished and living under bridges, etc., THOSE are the ones who are in true need. Why not do something to better their lives realistically? It feels, to me, that programs should be in place for those people and NOT for those who abuse it. People in true need have to jump impossible hurdles to make claims, get necessities whereas people who have grown up through a system know how to work it.

I'm not sure I like the whole universal pay idea but I believe we need to help the less fortunate in much better ways. In a country where potential meat/dairy/farm products are being destroyed yet people are starving.........where the he!! is the sense in that?? Too much paperwork and red tape, too much high end income for senseless spending.....too little needs filled.