View Single Post
nannyde 05:36 AM 02-27-2011
Originally Posted by QualiTcare:
the child has CRAP parents?

WHAT? i thought i read that you said they seemed to cherish their family time, gave you heartfelt notes of appreciation, sent good meals, etc, etc.

how does this child have CRAP parents? nine hours is NOT anything "crazy." i'd love to know who works a normal job (even if it's just 8 hours) that would not need to drop their child off 30 mins before "clock in" time and pick them up 30 mins. after "clock out" time for a total of 9 hours?

what i read just doesn't add up to "negligence" or "crap parents" to me - sorry.
you said they seemed to cherish their family time

Yeah that's as long as there isn't much cherished family time.

Qual: they have this kid down to an hour a day of face time. The parents CAN do a nine hour day. They just DID a nine hour day last week and the provider ran into the Mom on her way home from her nine hour day. They live close to the provider. The Mom is SAYING she wants the kid away from her every day so she can have me time.

Nobody is saying that if a parent has twelve hour days that it's crappy of them to work it. If they have twelve hour days and only WORK three days a week then they would have two full days extra home per week with the child. If they work twelve hours every day then NO. I wouldn't be involved in that kids care.

Do you work twelve hour days five days a week?